New! Version 3.0 Event-Cast App for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Aug 27, 2013: Version 3.0 is now available in the App Store. With version 3.0 webcasting your special events just got even easier. Now you can have a portable webcast studio wherever you go. All you need is a good connection and you can be sharing your events with friends and family anytime.
- New! for 3.0 Add and position Sponsor Graphics for the webcast.
- New! for 3.0 Add a Slideshow of Photos to the webcast.
- New! for 3.0 Control the position of the Scoreboard in the webcast.
- New! for 3.0 Show a map of viewers who are viewing your webcast.
- New! for 2.9 Scoreboards are now embedded in the webcast for better synchronization
- New! for 2.9 Improved sharing options from viewer .
- New! for 2.9 Improved zoom for ipad mini.
- New! Add time or viewers while webcasting events
- New! Support for compatible bluetooth headsets
- New! Overlay a watermark on video webcasts
- New! Toggle autofocus
- New! New ways to share your events - via blog or website
- New! New share button with a now option - text a link to your events.
- New! Option to turn off camera for audio only events
- New! Improved Video Quality
- New! Pan and zoom on iPhone 4s, iPhone5, iPad 2 and New iPad
- New! Image stabilzation on supported devices
- New! Improved focus and exposure on supported devices
- New! Try a free webcast from you iphone or ipad with the webcast now button.
- New! Share an event via email button in viewer and camera
- New! Skip forward and back buttons in viewer for archived events.
- New! Support for viewing in portrait and landscape right.
- New! Improved Start Screen - Now access the main features of event-cast easier with the improved program navigation.
- New! Improved Facebook and Twitter integration. Much easier to share your events with your family and friends.
- New! Built in Viewer - Easily view live and archived events without having to leave the app.
- New! Webcast Now Feature - Makes webcasting your event even easier.
- New! For events with scoreboards, see the scoreboard while viewing the event.
- See a list of your scheduled events quickly with our event summary page.
- Easy to use interface
- Connection status indicator. Lets you know how well your event is working.
- Number of viewers displayed.
- Time Remaining indicator.
- An event-cast.com account for scheduling your events.
- Schedule events in the App or at event-cast.com and click on the webcast link.
- wifi, 3g, or LTE internet access.